Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Hammock Complex? Down on 3rd?

Man, these online hammock distributors are real shysty characters. All I want to do is buy a nice comfortable, yet cheap, hammock that I can replace my bed with, but OH NO, the hammock stand in the picture doesn't come with the hammock. You have to buy a hammock stand separately. What kind of scam are they running here?

Discount hammocks and jacked-up prices for steel hammock stands. That's not what America was founded on. That's not even what Russia was founded on. Whatever happened to the old American ideal of a chicken in every pot and a hammock free with stand? I tell you this country's gone to the dogs.

I just wanted a nice affordable indoor hammock for sleeping and lazing purposes and instead I went on a wild goose chase through online hammockeries where stands and hammocks could never co-exist peacefully.

It's times like this that I just want to give up my hammock-bed idea and go back to sleep on a mattress. Like some loser.